Search
  • Harel Dadon

PROTECT YOUR HOME WITH UV LIGHT



UV light kills 99.9% of existing mold, mildew, bactieria and airborne viruses and It is affective 10 seconds after installation.

It deactivates the DNA of bacteria, virus and other pathogens and it destroys their ability to multiply and cause disease.

The UV light damages the nucleic acid of microorganisms by forming bonds between certain adjacent that is based in the DNA and therefore it is unable to reproduce and if it tries to, it dies.

UV light is a non- chemical approach to disinfection, it lasts up to 13,000 hours.

The process is simple and it requires very low maintenance.

2 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All